Tourist - Editorial
Types of holiday home
Finding a hotel in Denmark is simple
The perfect location
Danish Cycling Federation
1000s – The first settlement.
New Nordic cuisine has really boosted Denmark's status as gourmet food capital of Scandinavia, and this year Denmark is home to 21 Michelin Stars.
Aalborg: Denmark's laid-back city
Beautiful beaches lie beside gourmet restaurants, boutique hotels and designer shopping in Aarhus.
IMAGINATION Opening Ceremony
27 - 29 July
Imagine a world of food
30 July - 3 August
The fairytale world of Hans Christian Andersen
4 - 5 August
LEGO®, the world's favourite toy!
If it’s your first time in Copenhagen, a bodega is a great way to experience old Denmark. These pubs are cosy, closed-in places where everyone knows everyone else’s names. Ask a local to show you how to play a game of dice, a popular Danish pastime!
- Lose yourself in the rolling heathlands of Djursland’s National Park
- Spend an exciting weekend in Aarhus, Denmark’s second city
- Cycle or hike the many, varied trails of The Lake District
- Wonder at Egeskov Castle, Europe's best preserved Renaissance moat castle
- Explore the cathedral city and birthplace of Hans Christian Andersen, Odense
- Go island hopping in the South Funen Archipelago
- Visit the quaint cobbled town of Ærøskøbing
The Royal Library Garden
The Legacy (Arvingerne)
- Stand in two seas at once at The Branch (Grenen), Denmark’s northernmost point
- Absorb wonderful art, architecture and sea views at Louisiana, Denmark’s most popular modern art gallery
- Follow Shakespeare’s Hamlet to it setting, Kronborg Castle