Church of Blenstrup
Church from romanesque period with tower and porch in late gothic style. The font is also from Romanesque period. The church has earlier housed burial vault of Corfits Viffert (dead 1592) and Ane Gyldenstjerne. It was torn down in 1818. Gravestone and weapon are hanging in the porch.
The pulpit is from around 1700. The altarpiece is from around 1650 with a painting from 1900. The font is from Romanesque period. There is also a chasuble from 1677 with weapon and initials from Claus Daa and Sophie Amalie Lindenov who owned the mansion Lindenborg from 1672-1688. In the tower room several old chest plate hanging on the walls.
Last updated byRebildPorten firstname.lastname@example.org
- Village church
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.012960099
Latitude : 56.8811814