On the southern part of the island lies Brattingsborg Gods surrounded by fields and trees overlooking the sea. The Estate was established in 1677 and has belonged to the family Danneskiold-Samsøe ever since. The castle was built in 1871.
There is no public access to the castle or the buildings, but it’s possible to take a walk in the forest or visit the garden on certain dates during summer by admission.
CoordinatesLongitude : 10.606205
Latitude : 55.772908