Centralværkstedet was built in 1862 and used by the Danish State Railways as a repair shop. Today, the building is completely renovated and refurbished with acoustic ceilings, new heating equipment, a state of the art kitchen and room for up to 900 guests.
The unpolished atmosphere of the old garage building is intact, which sets the space apart from other large conference facilities. Ample light is provided by large window sections, making daytime events much more comfortable for our guests. The perfect setting for conferences, workshops, trade fairs, parties and concerts.
Centralværkstedet is located in downtown Aarhus, neighbouring Bruuns Galleri, Aarhus Central Station and the new Comwell. The bus station is also just a stone’s throw away – convenient for meeting and conference guests who wish to use public transportation.
Last updated byVisitAarhus email@example.com
City / Area
- AV equipment
- between 501 and 1000 persons
- maximum banquet seating (780)
- Maximum capacity in restaurant (900)
- maximum reception seating (900)
- meeting/exhibition room (1200)
- number of meeting rooms (5)
- number of restaurants (1)
- Number of rooms for group activities (2)
- size of largets meetingroom (sqm) (1210)
- free wifi
- city centre/downtown
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.206912244
Latitude : 56.149875276
To airport (Aarhus)40 km.