Superb family entertainment
In Guldborgsund Zoo and botanical gardens you can get close to the animals, look at them face to face, and sense the Zoo’s untamed nature. There are plenty of scenic natural areas with a lake, beautiful planted areas, great animal enclosures, as well as fun activities for the whole family.
- In our petting Zoo you are close to our goats and donkeys waiting to be caressed by all animal loving children and adults.
The large nature adventure playpark offers loads of fun challenges. If the children love climbing towers, rushing about and being active, this is the place for them.
- In our Dino Garden you can travel back 65 million years in time gaining an exciting insight into the era of the dinosaurs and enjoy the magnificent magnolias. Try our challenging climbing equipment. Crawl through the cave and feel the tension between the large dinosaurs and other ferocious animals.
- Take the kids on a nature discovery experience and meet wild animals.
We have more than 80 animal species in Guldborgsund ZOO and botanical garden and a world full of interesting plants. For example, you can:
- take a walk in the rainforest and experience the exciting world of animals and plants
- take an underwater look at the penguins and see them "fly" after a herring.
- see kangaroos jumping past you as you walk through the plain.
- see our cheeky South American squirrel monkeys who are very energetic and watch everything and everyone.
Bring along the lunch basket, the garden has many cozy corners, shady trees and beautiful views of the lake and the forest. The garden café is open during the high season with sale of light dishes and various drinks.
We look forward to see you!