The Jewish Cemetery
The Church of the Jewish Community which used to be in Fredericia is long gone, but the cemetery is still there with the meticolous hebrew inscriptions on the gravestones. The cemetery is an important historical memory over the considerable touch in the varied pattern of the population throughout centuries.
The last service in the synagogue was in 1902 and in 1910 the last jew was buried here. Off season the place is open after appointment with Fredericia Museum, Tel. +45 72 10 69 80.
Last updated byFredericia Turistbureau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sepulchral monument
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.7511276999
Latitude : 55.5653814