Mariager Tourist Information Office
Mariager Tourist Information Office is situated in the former Town Hall at the heart of the cosy and idyllic town of Matiager. We can assist you with any kind of information on Mariager and the beautiful area around Denmark’s most beautiful fjord – Mariager Fjord.
Feel free to visit our tourist office to find information on everything from sleeping accommodation and attractions to bicycle- and hiking routes in the lovely nature.
We can furthermore offer:
- Bike rental (mountain bikes)
- Hammock's for sleeping in public woods
- NatureExpidition kits (activity kit for exploring the danish nature)
- GPS for GeoCaching around Mariager Fjord
- Tickets for the Svanen Tourboat and the Triangle Route
- Private accommodation, apartments and holiday houses.
- Ferry tickets with Stena Line, Color Line and Fjord Line
A selection of:
- Post cards and stamps
- Local products eg. Salt, Honey, Beer, Aquavit/Snaps etc.
- Cycling maps
- Various books and videos
- Gift certificates for "Small Danish Hotels"
...and much more!
We look forward to welcoming You to Mariagerfjord
|30/06/2015 - 16/08/2015||Monday - Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
|30/06/2015 - 16/08/2015||Saturday||10:00 - 13:00|
|18/08/2015 - 10/10/2015||Monday - Friday||10:00 - 15:00|
Last updated byVisitMariagerFjord email@example.com
|Phone :||+45 70271377|
City / Area
- Authorized touristoffice
CoordinatesLongitude : 9.9826120000
Latitude : 56.6506103