The biggest church in the municipality of Juelsminde and the district of Bjerre. Beautifully situated near a deep ravine with traces of an old holu source; Sct. Annas source. A classic church from the 12 th. century - restored and extended. The church is dedicated to Sct. Anna. The chapel (1620) has well preserved epitaphs and sarcophagus. The tower was built in 1941-43. Romanesque granite-font with lions. Some old beautiful and well preserved gravestones.The pulpit and the altarpiece are dated 1602.
Last updated byVisitJuelsminde firstname.lastname@example.org
City / Area
CoordinatesLongtitude : 9.928285
Latitude : 55.773532