Sankt Johannes Church
Sankt Johannes Kirke (Sct. John's Church) was consecrated in 1905, thus becoming the fourth church to be built in Aarhus. It was designed by the Royal Surveyor, Hack Kampmann, who is also well known for the building of Aarhus Theatre, the Custom House and Marselisborg Castle.
Last updated byVisitAarhus email@example.com
City / Area
CoordinatesLongtitude : 10.210259
Latitude : 56.169106