The Jewish Cemetery

© Fredericia Turistbureau

The Church of the Jewish Community which used to be in Fredericia is long gone, but the cemetery is still there with the meticolous hebrew inscriptions on the gravestones. The cemetery is an important historical memory over the considerable touch in the varied pattern of the population throughout centuries.

The last service in the synagogue was in 1902 and in 1910 the last jew was buried here. Off season the place is open after appointment with Fredericia Museum, Tel. +45 72 10 69 80.

Opening hours
01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013 Mosaisk BegravelsespladsMonday - Sunday -

Last updated by

Fredericia Turistbureau turisme@fredericia.dk
 

Contact

Address

Slesvigsgade 2
7000 Fredericia

Phone

+45 72106980

Facilities

  • Activities

    • historical walk
  • City / Area

    • Fredericia
  • Discounts

    • number of persons for group pricing (10)
  • General facilities

    • coach/truck parking
  • Museums, Galleries and crafts

    • History

Find routes

Find a route to this destination

From

Transport

  • Coordinates

    Longtitude : 9.7511276999
    Latitude : 55.5653814